- Assist the team head to maintain Internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Act as a customer due diligence (“CDD”) expert by performing checking and validating daily CDD application according to both internal and external regulations and policies
- Recommend appropriate financial crime compliance measures on respective relationship for fraud or Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) prevention
- Assist in developing action plans aimed at ensuring that KYC services and processes meet the expectations of the Business in the context of rapid development
- Handle ad hoc project on AML CDD as assigned by Management
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years’ banking experience in CDD / AML / risk related functions
- Sound banking operation and compliance knowledge
- Details conscious with good analytical reasoning
- Independent, committed, proactive and responsible
- Good demand of English; fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast changing, results driven environment
- Familiarize with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.