- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HNA Innovation Finance Group
- 13 juil. 18
HNA Innovation Finance Group aims at building a world class financial trading and products platform. Being responsible for constructing the full ecosystem of asset management and investment systems, we strive to reinvent a better growth and mindset guidelines to forge HNA international investment, trading and consumption businesses. With global trading and consumption as core with upstream and downstream dealing scenario as well as designing financial products and currency exchange services to enhance our financial market platform and product trading scale. Through the well-developed platforms provided by our country, HNAIFG can greatly extend its influence in innovation finance and asset management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with Investment Team in macroeconomics, sector and company-specific research.
- Involved in due diligence, and comprehensive fundamental analysis on companies, including in-depth financial statement analysis.
- Handle correspondence, support business meetings and business development, preparing various types of investment reports or presentation materials.
- Participate in coordinating with external parties including investment managers, custodian, service providers and various external vendors
- Provide support for managements
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- University degree holder or above (Business Management, Finance & Accounting or relevant discipline would be beneficial)
- Passion for an investment career path and a strong desire for knowledge
- Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility, proactive attitude, organize and ability to manage multiple tasks with good time management
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to work under high pressure environment
- Excellent in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese or Mandarin