Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Primary responsibility to Investment Team in macroeconomics, sector and company-specific research.
- Conduct fundamental research, and company visits with particular focus on technology and/or telecom sector.
- Conduct due diligence, and comprehensive fundamental analysis on companies, including in-depth financial statement analysis.
- Identify trends, develop insights, and generate investment ideas.
- Provide meaningful research summaries and robust financial models.
- Flexible to travel to attend conferences, and onsite meetings with company management.
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- 1-3 year(s) of solid experience in portfolio management of HK / China equity. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Prios experience in Technology and/or Telecom
- Holder of SFC Type 1, 4 and 9 licenses is a Must
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. A candidate with other Asian language is a plus.
- Possess CFA or currently enrolled in the program.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg and Financial Modelling skills are highly preferred.
- Good communication and a team player
- Passion for an investment career path and a strong desire for knowledge
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.