An established global asset manager with a strong Asia footprint and an excellent track record is looking to hire an investment analyst as part of their expansion/ growth plans for their Asia operations. Position is based in Hong Kong.
- Conduct fundamental research on listed companies globally and present ideas to the Equity PM in stock selection and portfolio monitoring
- Build detailed financial models, company analysis and valuations, as well as maintaining existing financial databases.
- Help with the writing of regular research reports on covered financial services companies, as well as industry thematic reports.
- Provide industry insight and analysis to sales team and institutional clients.
- Travel to meet companies, regulators and investors on a regular basis.
- Around 2 - 5 years relevant experience in equity analysis and investment in the regional markets. IBD and PE candidates are welcome to apply.
- Candidates who can speak an additional Asian language will have an added advantage.
- Candidates who can speak Japanese or Korean will be considered for a separate team.
- A highly motivated energetic individual, who is a team player with the right attitude who can also consistently deliver amidst tight deadlines, high quality and error free work.
- Good analytical and writing skills. Financial modeling skills are a plus.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org