- Assist Head of Investment in reviewing the investment strategies
- Conduct scenario and risk analysis
- Conduct performance attribution.
- Support the team in all regular and ad hoc reporting like monthly portfolio performance reports, Monthly Market and Credit Risk Reporting, weekly Investment Reports, etc.
- Develop and maintain investment database
- Streamline workflow for regular reporting and data sharing
- Prepare the procedure manuals
- Ensure proper risk control in place and breach reporting
- University Graduate with economics, business, finance or related degree
- 3 years or above experience in in investment, finance, or insurance company
- Proven analytical skills, experience with quantitative and data analysis; including ability to "think outside the box"
- Strong excel skills (including VBA), communication and inter-personal skills and ability in problem solving
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and projects
- Proactive and detail oriented with flexibility to business changes
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Team Player
- Willing to learn new skills
- 5-day work
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package and benefit
- Medical and dental coverage
- Discretionary bonus
- Corporate office location: Wong Chuk Hang
To apply, please click apply and submit your full resume, including availability, latest and expected salaries. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.