Greenwoods asset management seeks TMT/consumer investment associate to join its Long/Short Equities group to support fundamental investing efforts in US equity markets. The Long/Short Equities group offers a collegial working environment, the chance to collaborate with a truly experienced and talented team in the investment management sector, and substantial growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY: This investment associate will be responsible for conducting fundamental research including deep researching industry and company, visiting and meeting with management teams, following business and market news on existing and potential investments and help with idea generation.
- Detailed research and analysis of individual stocks and sectors within US equities universe.
- Building and maintaining fully integrated financial forecast models based on management meetings and other forms of primary research.
- In-depth analysis of TMT/consumer or related industry and competitive dynamics.
- Formulating and articulating investment views and recommendations.
- Providing input into portfolio construction.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Preference for experience and track record in stock research/analysis/recommendations.
- Investment and market knowledge of Consumer or TMT industry.
- A passion for investing as well as demonstrated knowledge in substantial financial analysis are essential.
- Have a strong record of academic and professional achievement, excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese.