Investment Banking Division, Technology, Associate, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently seeking Analyst-Associate level candidates to join our Tech, Media & Telecom (TMT) team based in Hong Kong, with a focus on Tech sector. Successful candidate will become one of our key members to work on a diverse range of transactions within the team including M&A, equity capital raising, etc.
• Play an important role in the execution on a deal or proposals including but not limited to financial analysis, financial modeling, credit analysis, industry research, preparation of offering memoranda and interacting with our clients
• Prepare various presentation and pitch materials
• Support senior team members in day-to-day project management and coordination with other professional parties
• Prepare materials to support internal approval processes
• Fluency in both English and Mandarin is essential
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with sound knowledge of financial, accounting and operational concepts
• Strong academic background with a track record of success
• Ideally have at least 2 years of IBD work experience with proven record in executing transactions
• Prior experience or knowledge of the Tech industry will be preferred
• Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
• Strong team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills