Investment Banking, Executive Director, Healthcare, Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you passionate about the financial services industry? We're looking for a professional to join our Healthcare team who wants to be a part of our Investment Banking Division (IBD) and use their skills and ideas to make an impact to the success of the business at Goldman Sachs.
Investment Banking Division (IBD) works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
The Healthcare group provides advice and services across a wide range of sub-sectors, including: Biotechnology, Diagnostics / Life Sciences, Healthcare Information Technology, Healthcare Services, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals.
With professionals in offices around the world, the group provides the full range of Goldman Sachs' investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, equity and debt financings, financial restructurings and risk management. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Playing an important role in developing and strengthening our client relationships, participating on our advisory teams and in structuring and executing a full range of financial transactions.
- Managing both M&A and financing transaction processes and ensuring flawless execution for our clients
- Overseeing the creation of financial models, organising and preparing client presentations, and evaluating various financial transactions
- Organising and prepare presentations which explain industry trends, assess clients' situations to provide the necessary financial advice and recommending strategies to meet client goals.
- Coordinating teams of tax advisors, attorneys, and bankers for various transactions.
- Leading due diligence processes and actively participating in the negotiations of legal documentation.
- Maintaining client communication to assist Goldman Sachs structure client transactions.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Strong academic record with Bachelor's degree, equivalent or above required
- Significant investment banking experience with strong exposure to healthcare sector required
- Experience with buy and sell side M&A, due diligence management required
- Strong familiarity with M&A and financing transactions, debt-financing required
- E xposure to deal execution, various analyses (M&A, financings, restructuring etc.) processes required
- Demonstrable understanding of sector trends within healthcare and operating segments required
- Experience with preparation of marketing and transaction materials and business planning and budgeting required
- Project management, client/stakeholder relationship management skills required
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity