Investment Banking, Financing Group - Debt Capital Markets, Analyst, Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Are you passionate about the financial services industry? We're looking for a professional to join our Debt Capital Markets group in Hong Kong who wants to use their skills and ideas to make an impact to the success of the Investment Banking Division at Goldman Sachs OUR IMPACT
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
The Debt Capital Markets group within the Investment Banking Division is looking for an Analyst/Associate to join the team in Hong Kong.
Debt Capital Markets (DCM) provides clients with advice and execution related to credit and credit-linked offerings in APEJ. DCM also assists clients in their communication with the capital markets, both in context of transactions and as part of their continued investment relation efforts. The role involves exposure to a broad range of sectors and products as well as a solid platform for enhanced career development. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Live deal execution of credit and credit-linked deals
- Materials for client pitches including analysis of financing alternatives, marketing and distribution strategies, etc.
- Frequent interaction with other teams across IBD and other divisions, locally as well as globally
- Everyday contact with the public side to gather market feedback on specific companies and sectors
- At least 2 years' experience within Investment Banking with a focus on debt capital market
- Strong interest in the capital markets
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player, positive attitude, highly motivated
- Analytical mindset with an eye for details
- Strong interpersonal, entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and dedication to meet strict deadlines
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity