- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 15 mai 19
Drive the investment sales business for a cluster of branches and provide professional advice to branches in meeting targets of investment products.
- Communicate with Principal Investment Consultant / District Head / Branch Manager on business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies.
- Drive the investment sales business for a specified group of branches and provide advice and plans in meeting sales targets.
- Coordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars) for both internal and external clients.
- Conduct regular coaching, training and market / product briefing to sales staff to enhance their knowledge and selling skills.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- With CFP / CFA / HKRFP qualification is an advantage
- Preferably possess / obtain Core or Professional level of qualification under the HKMA Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) on Retail Wealth Management (RWM).
- Possess qualifications for relevant insurance / investment licenses registration.
- Minimum 5 years investment sales experience in the retail banking industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.