Drive the investment sales business for a cluster of branches and provide professional advice to branches in meeting targets of investment products.
- Communicate with Principal Investment Consultant / District Head / Branch Manager on business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies.
- Drive the investment sales business for a specified group of branches and provide advice and plans in meeting sales targets.
- Coordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars) for both internal and external clients.
- Conduct regular coaching, training and market / product briefing to sales staff to enhance their knowledge and selling skills.
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- With CFP / CFA / HKRFP qualification is an advantage
- Preferably possess/obtain Core or Professional level of qualification under the HKMA Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) on Retail Wealth Management (RWM).
- Possess qualifications for relevant insurance / investment licenses registration.
- Minimum 5 years investment sales experience in the retail banking industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).