This position is responsible for developing business relationship with high-net-worth individuals, their families, family offices and corporates. Understands client needs and requirements, identifies investment opportunities and provides financial advice to clients. The job duties associated with this role may be expected to include but not limited to
Working Location: IFC
- Developing and maintaining business relationship with target clients, bringing in new clients and new AUM to the firm.
- Providing investment advisory and asset allocation services.
- Provide trading and execution services for clients on equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures and options, mutual funds, hedge funds, PE funds and structured products etc.
- Assist clients on wealth planning and preservation through various tools and services.
- Working in a highly dedicated and professional team environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Client service driven.
- Passionate for front line sales roles and interested in financial market.
- Effective communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Highly disciplined and self-motivator.
- Experience in private bank is prefer
- Solid sales related experience in banking and finance companies, preferably having direct experiences in securities dealing and wealth management roles.
- Master degree in relevant majors
- SFC license 1 & 4.