My client is a fast-growing private bank with global presence and a comprehensive facility in wealth management. It has a newly created headcount for an Investment Counsellor at VP/ Director level.
· Provide professional advisory to high net worth clients by actively monitor markets
· Delivering ideas and trade recommendations; whilst partnering with private banking relationship managers to meet high net worth individuals
· Enhance services by coordinating with external and internal product providers to offer various products.
· Ensure work flows and recommendations fulfilled regulatory requirements as well as bank policies.
· Ensure conformity with global Firm standards of client service, regulatory, compliance, and operating model
· 7+ years of relevant working experience in private banking / global markets / asset management in investment advisory
· Solid experience of market commentary and analysis capabilities
· Strong market knowledge and experience
· Familiar with the compliance standard and regulatory requirements
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call directly on +852 2847 9957. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are opened for a new position within banking / wealth management side, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.