Investment Counsellor (welcome RM!!)
- Attractive package with great commission
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
As the Investment Counsellor in a Prestigious bank, your prime responsibility will be providing coaching and mentoring to new joined team members and delivering revenue target of treasury product as agreed and to support multi-skill's product selling thus ensure delivery of a consistent and superior Customer Experience.
- Prestigious bank
- Attractive package with great commission and benefits
- Investment Specialist
Our client is a Well-established leading bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced investment professional to join their team.
about the job
As the Investment Counsellor, your prime responsibility will be providing coaching and mentoring to new joined team members and delivering revenue target of treasury product as agreed and to support multi-skill's product selling thus ensure delivery of a consistent and superior Customer Experience. You are also respomsible for handling customer complaints as well as the account-related enquiries and Customer segment that require in-depth knowledge of a specific product including SFC regulated products and/or service or that require certification. You will be making referrals to branch for new and existing Customers. you will be also responsible for Wealth Management's Marketing campaign on both inbound & outbound support.
skills and qualifications
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualification
- Pass the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination and IIQE and fulfill the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in retail banking, with good knowledge of investment products
- Good customer service orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Associate Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume to email@example.com.