An established global asset manager with a strong Asia footprint and an excellent track record is looking to hire an investment director as part of their expansion/ growth plans for their Asia operations. Position is based in Hong Kong and covers Japan and Korea investments.
- Conduct fundamental research on listed companies globally and present ideas to the Equity PM in stock selection and portfolio monitoring
- Build detailed financial models, company analysis and valuations, as well as maintaining existing financial databases.
- Help with the writing of regular research reports on covered financial services companies, as well as industry thematic reports.
- Provide industry insight and analysis to sales team and institutional clients.
- Travel to meet companies, regulators and investors on a regular basis.
- Around 10 - 15 years relevant experience in equity analysis and investment in the regional markets. Experience in public markets investments is highly valued.
- Ability to speak Japanese or Korean will have an added advantage
- A highly motivated energetic individual, who is a team player with the right attitude who can also consistently deliver amidst tight deadlines, high quality and error free work.
- Good analytical and writing skills. Financial modeling skills are a plus.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com