Our client is a multinational asset management firm with impressive footprints globally and one of the largest AUM in the market. The company is currently urgently seeking an Investment Operations Associate to join their team, initially on 3-month contract term with the view to extend or turn into a permanent headcount.
As an Investment Operations Associate, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Investment operations duties such as trade support, cash management, transfer agency, etc.
- Asset reconciliation, trade settlement management (e.g. follow up on pending/failed settlements) and liaison with counterparties.
- Cash management activities (including projection, reconciliation, processing)
- Products covered include equities, fixed income, investment/mutual funds
- Manage relationship with custodian banks and internal / external counterparty
- Improve current workflow process
- Assist in the creation of new controls and procedures
- Act as user representative to facilitate with new projects and participate in UAT
To be considered for these roles as an Investment Operations Associate, you possess the following:-
- University degree holder
- Familiar with Bloomberg / OMGEO / Citidrect would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of trade support / investment operation experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Immediately available is an added advantage