Investment Trading Product Manager - Private Bank
The Investment Trading Product Manager is accountable for support ofthe CPB Global Capital Markets group in the execution of the broader business strategy including product management, regulatory projects and transformational technology and platform initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing business that is one of the core pillars of the Investments business working as as part of the Investments COO and Global Capital Markets teams to support the continued growth of this vibrant business Responsibilities:
To provide support to the senior leaders of the product teams in conjunction with the respective regional heads and the Global Business Manager. The product manager would be primarily responsible for navigating the review and approval process for new Capital Markets products and services and a suite of Capital Markets Product Programs, across both the Global and Regional front. Working in close partnership with Capital Markets Sales, Asia Investments COO team and various controls stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Tax, Operations, Technology) across various seniority levels to implement new business offerings as well as the on-going management of business offerings through the life cycle process. As part of a global business, the product manager will operate in conjunction with regional counterparts to deliver a consistent offeringacross the Global Capital Markets business. Core responsibilities include: Product Management
- Responsibilities include new product development, product program creation and maintenance with various committees across both global and regional forums.
- Support the Global / Regional Capital Markets Head with the day-to-day management of the business in collaboration with regional business partners.
- Tomaintain a robust and effective surveillance and governance framework for the businesses
Interface with Control Functions
- Lead and own short, 'run the bank' projects to achieve the business objectives of the management team.
- Work with the Global Business Management team to delivery key long term projects
Development Value :
- Interface with control functions - compliance, risk, legal, tax, operations and technology on strategic initiatives and communicate key specific issues with relevant teams as needed
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Exposure to all areas of the Capital Markets business within the Private Bank and an opportunity to explore and gain insights into the full spectrum of client solutions and investment products within Global Wealth Management.
- Opportunity to work with senior management across Private Bank
- An excellent opportunity to be involved in a dynamic business that seeks to grow in terms of product offerings, client penetration, revenues and AUMs.
- Experience in the financial Industry in the areas of strategy, business management, product management & controls.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products across asset classes (Equities, FX, Rates and Commodities)
- Working knowledge of key business relevant regulations relating to trading / market conduct and distribution of retail products e.g. DMA, Volcker, Dodd Frank, MiFID II etc.
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrable experience in working through complex organizations to manage cross-dimensional projects, solve multifaceted problems and deliver client satisfaction.
- Experience of business risk processes such as EUC monitoring, MCA and CAP management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational / business evaluation and problem solving skills.
- Accuracy & Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships across functional and geographical lines.
- Professional outlook with the ability to use initiative, manage deadlines, coordinate multiple tasks and work to deadlines and targets. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficient in English, other languages a plus to liaise with global stakeholders.
- Other related financial certifications would be advantageous.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .