My client is one of the leading private fund managers. It offers offshore hedge funds in Hong Kong and managed accounts for institutions. Its client base spans from high net worth individuals, family offices around the world, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowment funds and banks. Their culture is very westernized and the structure is very flat and open-minded. They believe a culture that embraces straight forward, value principle-based, transparency as well as seldom company politics, etc. Thus, their turnover is relatively low and currently with an expansion in IR team.
- Develop new business relationships by understanding clients’ needs and contribute to the long-term expansion of business
- Raise the awareness of the company brand through a deep understanding of company culture and the alternative investment management industry
- Drive internal standards of Investor Relations function
- Manage the sales process by identifying clients, preparing sales pitch and client onboarding.
- Handle daily investor relationship management tasks, including maintaining the contacts, updates, and answering inquires
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales/business development experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of hedge fund products and a proven new business generator.
- Self-starter with a passion for the hedge fund industry and can operate independently under general guidance.
- Excellent command in both Simplified Chinese and English
*Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.