My client is an established long/short equity fund based in Hong Kong. With their business expansion, they're now adding a new Investor Relations VP into their team to support their upcoming business development activities overseas.
My client is an established long/short equity fund based in Hong Kong. They are focused in consumer sectors in greater China market.
- Manage the sales process by identifying clients, preparing sales pitch and client onboarding.
- Handle daily investor relationship management tasks, including maintaining the contacts, updates, and answering inquires
- Grow the business by speaking to investors located in Hong Kong, US and EU countries, including FOFs, family offices, and private banks
- Provide market and product updates to prospective investors on a regular basis.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years relevant sales/business development experience, preferably in financial services industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of hedge fund products and a proven new business generator.
- Self-starter with passion for hedge fund industry and can operate independently under general guidance.
- Native English and fluent Chinese speaker required
This is a great opportunity for sales professional to move into hedge fund IR/BD space.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519