Java Developer, Equities IT, Agile, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bohan Group
- 18 sept. 18 2018-09-18
My client, a reputable tier one investment bank, is actively seeking a Java Developer to join their front office equities technology team.
- Strong Java background spanning Java 1.6 server side development, including highly multi-threaded, low-latency/high-throughput applications.
- Developers from a C# development background also welcome to apply.
- Experience with the Equity, Equity Derivatives preferred, banking or financial experience not required
- Previous experience working in a Quants/Strats environment will be ideal.
- Experience with grid-computing (DataSynapse, Symphony).
- Knowledge of Spring / Coherence / Maven / Elastic / SonarQube
- Agile background, experience with continuous integration and testing
Nice to have:
- A good communicator with the ability to explain complex technical issues to senior stakeholders
- Enthusiast and able to operate independently
- Curious and passionate by technology or the business.
- The chance to work closely with quants and strats
- The opportunity to work on greenfield projects
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to Jeremy Olsson at email@example.com