Java Developer / Agile TDD/ Equity derivative trading / working in Hong Kong
- Excellent compensation packages
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BAH Partners
- 17 janv. 19
My client is a tier one global investment bank. Following its huge success with the Asian equity derivatives markets, they are now actively looking for Agile Java developers to join their team in delivering truly GREENFIELD equity derivative IT platforms to service a rapidly expanding and successful business.
These roles involve working closely with business users and other members of the development team to provide quality systems that will: improve productivity, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. They will be working on high profile greenfield projects and will have the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components.
- Develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems for equity derivative business
- Establish solid lines of cooperation with other members of Equity Derivatives IT
- Build strong relationships with business users through understanding the challenges that they face and helping to build systems that will allow them to overcome them
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
Experience and knowledge
- Seasoned Java developer with experience in Agile/TDD development
- Previous front office experience in equity derivative trading is a plus but not essential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment
- An open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly
- A passion for technology outside the work environment
The chosen individuals are expected to have a direct and meaningful impact on revenue generated for my client. This in turn will have a meaningful impact on total compensation. If you are passionate, open-minded, and agile, this is your opportunity to shine and take your career to the next level.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Harsha Dharmana at email@example.com or call +852 2544-4478
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/