Java System Analyst - Equities - Hong Kong (Mandarin Speaking)
- Requires Cantonese / Mandarin Speaking.
- Equities and Equity Derivatives Knowledge.
- Entitled to a Competitive Performance Bonus.
Our client is a leading Chinese Securities Firm seeking an Equities Java Developer to help them develop and further enhance their Internal Trading System. The ideal candidate will be coming from a strong Java / React.JS Development background, be familiar with Managing Users/Developers and Write Functional/Technical Specifications. Previous Financial Services experience and Mandarin Speaking will be a plus.
Entitled to a Competitive Performance Bonus. Responsibilities:
- Handle the SDLC of trading systems across different markets and asset class
- Speak to Users for understanding the requirement and suggest technical solutions
- Perform system analysis work to guide Developers in code delivery
- Handle technical and functional specification, system diagram and release document.
- Provide 3rd level support with the separate Operation Support team
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Proven years of Java, J2EE, Spring, Java Swing, React.JS/AngularJS, FIX protocol.
- Knowledge in Equity & Equity Derivatives would be a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin speaking.
Please email your WORD CV with subject Java Equities
to Perry.Tang @Teksystems.com