We are looking for an experienced Java Technical Lead to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect product delivery. The Java Technical Lead will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks. To be successful as a Java Technical Lead, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good organizational and leadership skills, and proficiency in Java technologies. Ultimately, a top-notch Java Technical Lead should have good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
- Build highly scalable and available API solutions using cloud technologies
- Comprehend business requirements, create design specifications and validate business requirements with product teams to ensure full understanding of the business needs
- Design and architect software solutions to meet functional requirements as well as non-functional requirements such as elasticity, scalability, reliability, and business continuity
- Deploy applications in a hybrid cloud model and ensure integration of public and private cloud solutions
- Deploy infrastructure and applications using continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI / CD) pipelines
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Ensure high quality software with the right balance of unit / integration / functional test automation
- Monitor application resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Monitor performance of applications and ensure application reliability and stability
- 10+ years of experience in software solution development and at least 6 years of experience in Java and NodeJS enterprise solution development
- Proficiency with Java and Node JS
- Proficiency with Rest API
- Proficiencywith multiple AWS Cloud Services
- Proficiency with Docker
- Proficiency with Java frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot)
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL based database for application development
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies – Hadoop, HIVE
- Proficiency with Agile Scrum SDLC
- Proficiency with CI/CD tools/processes (Git/Maven/Jenkins/SonarQube/Jacoco/Junit preferred)
- Good understanding of enterprise best practices, Application development in an AWS environment utilizing AWS services is required.