Junior Business Analyst
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SOCIETE GENERALE HK
- 16 janv. 19
Junior Business Analyst
SG GBIS is the Global Banking and Investor Solution arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, SG GBIS provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Information Technology Department (ITEC) provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business's growth. To strengthen the delivery capability, we are opening a permanent position based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will join the ITEC Finance Risk and Market Data team (ITEC/FRM) as a business analyst specialising in regulatory reporting. ITEC FRM is a regional team with over 80 people based in Hong Kong and Bangalore, covering the Asia Pacific region (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, India and Australia).
- Business Analyst for ITEC/FRM/APR Asia Pacific covering Regulatory Reporting for the Asia Pacific region.
- You will be part of a dynamic regional project team, dealing with major stakeholders including Finance and Operations.
- You will be assigned to work on projects to rollout regulatory reporting solutions in different locations
- Execute regulatory reporting projects to deploy a vendor tool in the Asia Pacific region
- Familiar with working in an agile manner inside feature teams.
- Strong ability to work with vendors and offshore teams.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to deal with complex matters
- Develop strong partnership with the business and counterparts.
- Coordinate and handle the user acceptances tests.
- Assess and design the change management involved and get buy-in from key stakeholders. Define training plans, organize training needed and assist in creating robust documentation of the processes, including detailed operational procedures.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Business analysis skills: Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented
- Functional Knowledge: knowledge of investment banking products, finance and regulatory processes. Preferably project exposure to China regulatory requirements.
- Technical skills: Business Analysis, specifically in Regulatory Reporting topics.
- Soft skills:
- Excellent inter-personal skills. Able to build rapport with different project counterparts from different departments. Highly motivated and team oriented.-
- Dynamic person with strong analytical mindset. Adaptive and fast to absorb domain knowledge. Attentive to details and capable to maintain global view of the situation
- Courage to propose innovative ideas. Pragmatic and solution driven. Strong drive to succeed and ability to structure necessary changes.
- Fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
- Min 2 years of experience as a business analyst in the banking industry, preferably in regulatory reporting projects.
- Excellent academic record including a degree in Engineering or Accounting and Finance.
- Functional knowledge of Finance. Industry knowledge of regulatory reporting in China would be a plus
- Strong command of English and Chinese languages.
- Knowledge of Axiom solutions will be an added benefit.