Junior Finance Officer | Global Insurer
- Up to $32,000
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 14 août 18 2018-08-14
My client is a global insurer looking for junior finance professionals with 1-3 years experience for a senior finance officer position. My client is looking for candidates for various position which include FP&A, Finance Operations or Financial Reporting. Candidates should have experience from an insurance company, bank, or wider financial services in an accounting position. Candidates must also have good interpersonal skills and communication skills. My client offers great benefits and subsidies for education. Fluency in Cantonese and English is a must.
- Manage the preparation of various statutory reports and tax computation independently and ensure all statutory returns are filed in accordance to the relevant regulations
- Prepare and analyze cash flow forecast and monitor liquidity position to ensure adequate funds are in place to support the business requirements and adhering to Group Treasury guidelines
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations; and manage month-end and year-end closing
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company guidelines
- Responsible for conducting moderate to complex financial analysis projects and / or reporting
- Manage the audit process independently
- Make sensible judgment and discretion to identify trends, variances and key issues and provide recommendations for adjustment
- Demonstrate strong time management, task prioritization and able to do proper escalation of matters to draw management’s attention
- Review and streamline process to enhance efficiency; and recommend improvements for the financial reporting systems
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- A strong understanding and solid working experience of the IA Reports, IFRS and US GAAP accounting standard is required
- Experienced in dealing with statutory, regulatory, and financial service bodies.
- Have an excellent understanding of insurance financial statements, controls and processes and the ability to implement and maintain a tight control environment
- System orientated and comfortable managing the operation of an integrated information system.
- Strong logical thinking with a comprehensive attitude of proactive, innovativeness and prudence and able to work independently