Junior Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 16 oct. 17
Do you enjoy searching for answers to contentious regulatory matters? Are you interested in regulatory developments in the financial markets? We're looking for someone like this to:
- Handle s181 inquiries from the SFC, liaising with all internal and external stakeholders to prepare the responses;
- Collect and compile trades related information pertaining to regulatory requests;
- Track regulatory guidelines/circulars and coordinate with internal stakeholders on implementation plan; and
- Maintain the central repository and audit trail of communications with regulators and internal stakeholders.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Regulatory Compliance of Compliance & Operational Risk Control ("C&ORC") in Hong Kong. Regulatory Compliance reports to HK head of C&ORC. We administer the management of regulatory development and changes to ensure that owners are assigned to new regulatory changes for implementation and the same be tracked. We are also responsible for handling s181 inquiries from the SFC.
Your experience and skills
- experience in the financial industry in either compliance, risk control or an internal audit department, consultancy firm or a regulator
- strong organisational and analytical skills
- strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- excellent communication skills
- capable of working under pressure whilst juggling multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
- willing to question and take responsibility
- enthusiastic, curious and amiable
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.