My client is a well established, and rapidly expanding, global fintech firm operating in the B2B payments market. They have an immediate need for a junior to join their Hong Kong team to help[ support clients across the region.
- Addressing and solving customer issues via email, telephone and Skype.
- Work with other global representatives where required to resolve issues
- Help customers with API integration to the company's gateway
- Help maintain the payments processing environment
- Identify and document bugs and other issues
- Ideally 1-2 years' working experience with a preference for candidates who have some knowledge of financial services. We may consider fresh graduates, particularly those with Japanese language ability and/or some exposure to financial services.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is a pre-requisite
- Other languages, particularly Cantonese and/or Mandarin and/or Japanese are a bonus.
- Experience in technical/customer support and/or online payment processing is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Passion for fintech and constant self-learning.
- Ability to quickly learn new features and adapt to innovations.
Please note that this role is based in Cyberport.
Salary will be in the 18-23k per month range depending upon experience. In addition there is a quarterly bonus and an annual training trip to an overseas loaction.