Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re-imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a leading foreign financial services firm providing extensive corporate banking services to clients worldwide including corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. They are looking for a KYC Analyst to handle documentation checking and monitoring.
- Support in implementing KYC/ CRA/ FATCA signatories maintenance functions
- Provide advice related to KYC/CRS /FATCA /Account signatories maintenance to relationship counter-parties
- Support in planning, supervising and delivering KYC international programs
- Support in reviewing and updating policies and procedures and manuals
- Support in the requests made by HO, HKMA and relevant regulatory bodies reviewing
- Review and analyse HO, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Review and revise internal operation procedures and conduct internal training
- Prepare gap analysis for changes in regulatory guidelines or HOP
- Individual with a strong mind-set to strive for changes and improvements to increase productivity and performance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Accounting/ Finance/ Business/ Legal/ Economics or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in KYC Compliance
- Proficient in English and Cantonese