My client is 1st tier MNC bank looking for a KYC client-onboarding candidate to join their team. Ideal candidates with minimum 3 years of experience is a plus. Responsibilities
- Perform Client Due Diligence review in support of the Firm's new client onboarding and existing client regular review in accordance with the applicable regulatory program requirements
- Update Firm systems and databases with information and documentation as obtained from clients
- Actively engage with business, client onboarding teams, Compliance and Operations during the life cycle of the review starting from a request is received to completing a review.
- Manage document retention in accordance with applicable AML regulation and firm policies.
- Develop and support the AML management information / risk analytics / metrics to ensure risk issues are
- Perform static data management including account creation, maintenance and offboarding in the bank's various operating systems
- Minimum 2 years of relevant KYC experience in client on-boarding and periodic review in corporate banking
- Bachelor degree holder
- Demonstrated knowledge on regulatory KYC and AML requirements