KYC Compliance Specialist
As the financial services industry is continually hit with waves of new regulations, our banking clients are continually looking for ways to manage their regulatory risk and remain compliant with constantly changing regulations. As a Compliance Analyst you will have the opportunity to work closely with banking customers, reaching out to gather information and analyze their customer records to ensure adherence to internal procedures and policies. You will gain experience working on some of the most critical regulatory functions in the banking industry, including: - Customer Due Diligence - Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Provide front line customer service to customers that are undergoing due diligence review.
- Outreach to corporate customers, through calling and writing, using templates and tools
- Guide customers through the process to ensure proper policy adherence
- Screen documentation and information to ensure compliance
- Manage and escalate issues in timely manner
- Promote a client centric environment while maintaining discipline and tight controls
- 1-2 years previous experience in customer service with any field or industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision
- Competency in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Degree holder
Capco offers a competitive contract package with opportunity to further develop a career in the financial services industry. If you are looking to break into banking, becoming a Compliance is a great first step in a new career in financial services.