The Knowledge Contributor / Conversational Flow Designer will contribute to the technical content of the Chatbot application and monitor its performance to achieve the highest level of quality and user satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
System Development and Enhancement
- Maintain close communication with multiple business units to identify potential areas that can leverage Chatbot technology
- Perform and validate analysis of customer conversations / interactions
- Identify trends / patterns in customer interaction and non-speech data that present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement
- Translate customer needs into UX / UI that enables Chatbot to deliver consistent and accurate information
- Support Chatbot content creation and maintenance
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- Tertiary education graduate in any discipline, or secondary education graduate with 4 years working experience.
- Ability to pick up insurance concepts quickly
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Cantonese
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge would be definitely an advantage