L1 Service Desk Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Societe Generale
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
L1 Service Desk Analyst
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
The purpose of the RESG / GTS / DWS department is to ensure that end user tools (workstation, printer etc.) and the corresponding technical services (email, technical directories, office tools, security) all operate smoothly.
This department also facilitates mobility through new offers especially for laptops, Smartphones, tablets and remote access.
RESG / GTS / DWS / USU is the department responsible for all end users support activities.
Position is within Service Desk team (L1 support) to support users in Hong Kong / Singapore / Japan / Taiwan / Korea / Australia.
The Service Desk Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the regional service desk.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT related issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, email, Skype chat etc
- 1st line support: troubleshooting of IT related problems
- Escalate unresolved issues / requests to the corresponding helpdesk (L2 / L3 support)
- Take ownership of users' problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Update all taken actions and information into ticket system in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- Maintain knowledge database to ensure all information is up-to-date
- Define / Improve processes and workflow
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff if needed.
Requirement (Qualification / Years of Experience / Skill / Knowledge)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Effective listening and attentiveness skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to improve and to learn
- Customer service orientation and/or prior customer service training
- Team player
- Banking experience will be advantageous but not mandatory