- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 14 mai 18 2018-05-14
A very sizable bank is looking for a Lead Architect to lead projects for their Commercial Banking arm.
- Define and communicate commercially aware architecture designs for architecture solutions in accordance to design authority governance
- Champion architecture design, method and practice including solution components and interfaces definition techniques sufficient for engineering team to prepare technical specifications
- Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with section B.1.2 of the Group Operations FIM.
- Review code and documentation to ensure solutions meets the design criteria and work is of an acceptable quality
- Make technological choices regarding products, methodologies, industry standards, and vendors to guide IT staff who buy, build or operate applications and services.
- University degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Postgraduate degree or security, architectural or development qualifications would be an advantage
- TOGAF certificate would be an advantage
- 10 - 15 years of relevant IT architecture, strategy or design experience in delivery role in financial services environment
- Demonstrated successful records of rapidly building relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong working experience in all aspects of Tier 1 applications
- Stakeholder management, especially impactful communication, influencing, and arbitration
- Exposure and success working within a matrix organisation model
- Very strong ability to assess IT trends
- Solid agile project management skills, CI / DevOps and Automated Testing; PMP and Agile SCRUM certification would be an advantage.
- Rich experience of banking projects - digital, mobile and frontend eChannel.
- Good understanding of IT systems functioning in general. Exposure to technologies such as REACT, AngularJS, Mulesoft, JS, Java, Linux, Solaris, MongoDB or Oracle would be an advantage.
- Effective communication skills in spoken English/Mandarin and written English.
- Willing to travel overseas and Mainland China when required.