Lead Data Architect
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
•\tDevelop, maintain and govern AIA Group's data architecture as part of the overall enterprise architecture. Develop and maintain the architecture principles, standards, guidelines and roadmap
•\tDefine, maintain and govern technology standards and standard products for data domain
•\tDefine and maintain Data Platform (Big Data and EDEN) architecture
•\tManage and coordinate architecture governance to ensure TDA Analytics projects are delivered as per the target architecture and standards Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining the target data architecture of AIA as part of the overall target enterprise architecture, which includes and not limited to core policy administration system, operation workflows, distribution management, content and communication management architecture
- Responsible for evaluating and standardizing technologies and products for data architecture domain
- Work with Group Head of Data Governance and Data Platform to complete EDEN and deliver Big Data Platform as per the architecture standard
- Define and maintain AIA Group's data model (ADAM)
• Evaluate technology trends and solutions to assess potential impacts on the current enterprise architecture and evolve the architecture for business leaders looking to invest in new technologies.
- Support to initiate group wide programs for Technology workstream if necessary, by delivering high level architecture and developing the business case
- Responsible for evaluating vendors and solution for Technology workstream
Responsible for development of the solution architecture for group wide programs for Technology workstream Requirements
- 10+ years of data architecture experience in complex international environments in insurance or financial services sector
- Significant demonstrable experience working as an Information or Data Architect within a multi-national organization or leading management consultancy mandatory
- Significant experience of defining and gaining agreement for data architecture and architecting major transformations to deliver primary business capabilities, including Big Data, Datalake, Predictive Analytics, MDM, operational systems, business information and analytical systems
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Understand the complexities and challenges of the organization, integrated processes, information and technologies in order to develop future-state models to best realize organizational strategies
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- TOGAF certification preferred
- Experience managing senior technical and non-technical stakeholders
Strong knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.