Our client, a leading Global insurance company, are going through a considerable amount of growth and transformation currently, with a large focus across Tech Risk and Cyber Security with plans for further growth in the future, there is a considerable increase of demands on their Tech Risk and Security delivery teams. With this in mind, they are urgently hiring a high calibre, hands on Lead Security Analyst/Engineer, to join a growing team.
- Participate in internal security assessments and conduct thorough compliance reviews
- Cross-functional liaison with business & IT partners to gather requirements around Security (IAM in particular currently)
- Create, review, and maintain documentation to ensure it reflects current processes and/or procedures as it relates to these initiatives
- Accountable for consulting / advising on the Identity and Access attestation processes as required to comply with security policies and standards related to IAM.
- Follow up on deficiencies identified and ensure remediation steps are taken
- Conduct Compliance reviews (internal and regulatory)
- Conduct and review the outcomes of ongoing tests and propose solutions
- Implement strong Governance within the department to ensure best practise is being met
- Liaise with internal stakeholders locally and across the region
- Review assessment criteria and third-party proposals
- Support the Head of IAM and other Security heads on project work
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 6 years IT experience, with demonstrable IT Security knowledge/exposure
- Strong technical knowledge within either Infrastructure Security or Application Security
- Experience in an IT Security role within an Enterprise Environment
- Background in dealing with security measures and controls to protect an organisation's infrastructure, Systems & applications
- An understanding of Audit would be helpful & advantageous
- Professionally certified (CISSP, CEH, CISM, CompTIA etc) would be ideal
- Strong knowledge of Security Governance, Documentation and compliance is a plus
- Experience of Vendor management/external stakeholder management
- Good communication skills in English
If interested in joining this highly reputable organisation at a pivotal time in its growth, please send your CV to: email@example.com.