Capco is looking for an experienced Lean Six Sigma/process improvement expert to support a variety of large complex projects/programmes such as business transformation and process improvement. As a Management Consultant within Capco, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects and change initiatives for leading clients across all industries, including but not limited to Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and/or Insurance
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the Financial Services industry, with over 25 offices in Asia, North America and Europe. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. For over 20 years we have combined innovative thinking with deep industry knowledge to deliver business consulting, digital transformation and technology services to our clients.
- Experts in banking, payments, capital markets, wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco Asia Pacific currently operates in four locations – Hong Kong (Asia Headquarters), Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Thailand, with each office conveniently located in the central business district. Our people are passionate about collaborating with our clients to tackle the pressing issues facing Asia’s financial services industry, and we’ve stably grown to over 1,000 people in APAC as a result.
Why Join Capco?
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
About the Role:
Capco is looking for an experienced Lean Six Sigma/Business Process Consultant to support a variety of large complex projects/programmes such as business transformation and process improvement. As a Management Consultant within Capco, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects and change initiatives for leading clients across all industries, including but not limited to Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth and/or Insurance. In this position, you will bring a high level of industry expertise to our clients, working closely with project teams, product owners, and client stakeholders to create solutions that allows process improvement or reengineering. Working for a consulting company, you will be performing a more functional, business consulting roles to help crystallize the business problems facing our clients and develop a comprehensive solution strategy and execution plan.
- Identify complex business issues and driving the execution of the resulting change
- Managing projects and individual work streams, as well as managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks
- Facilitates / Leads improvement projects based on Lean / Six Sigma methodology
- Act as process expert and leading change and lean principals across clients’ organizations, processes, and technology
- Deliver Process Improvement trainings (Yellow Belt, Green Belt) and Coach PMs for certification or as per the need in a project
- Supports the business with Quality/Operational excellence initiatives
- Conducting structured data gathering, research and analysis
- Developing and evaluating procedures, controls, framework, user requirements and functional specifications to identify gaps between current state and future state
- Analysing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness
- Facilitate / lead brainstorming sessions in a structured problem-solving approach to identify improvement areas, support in measuring improvements and quantification of savings
- Use Six Sigma and Lean tools as required
Skills and Expertise
- Minimum 6 years’ Management Consulting experience; working in a project environment for a consultancy, conducting Business Analysis, Project Management and/or Change Management activities
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline (Business, Economics, Computer Science etc)
- Consistent record of high quality delivery across the project lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management, including advising and influencing clients regarding process improvement initiatives, and working positively and sensitively alongside client stakeholders
- Broad awareness of macro-economic and regulatory changes happening across the Financial Services industry and how this will impact our clients
- Exposure to different methodologies and approaches (e.g. PMP, Prince 2, Agile, Waterfall, Lean). Lean Or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt certified is highly prefered
- Ability and flexibility to work on a range of different business areas as a consultant. Experience in Operations and/or Payments is a pre
- Fluent English and preferably Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) in both verbal and written communication.