- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Societe Generale
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Providing legal advice for and ensuring the transaction management of matters in relation to:
- Structured debt issues on all underlying's including equities, commodities, fixed income and credit (for Asia Pacific - Ex Japan) for SG group and client issuers, including covering; in particular Taiwanese offshore note sales and distribution issues; and
- Other legal documentation entered into under or in connection with the above (including distribution and marketing arrangements and contracts with relevant service providers, agents, consultants and the like).
- Providing pre-trade, execution and post-trade legal advice and assistance to the Front Office representatives in respect of structured debt issues and liaising with other relevant teams or departments of the bank in connection with the above
- Providing innovative, commercially minded legal support to the development of new products and / or debt issuance programmes
- Participating in the development and implementation of strategic tactical tools, and in particular with automation projects with respect to note documentation and processes.
Required Competencies / Qualifications
- Degree in law (HK or Commonwealth law qualification preferred)
- A Level (or equivalent) with a mathematics component favoured
- Approximately 2-4 years' experience in structured note products or equity derivatives; experience of the Taiwanese MTN offshore market preferred
- Good communication skills and a command of spoken and written English. Mandarin Chinese an advantage
- Intellectual curiosity
- Initiative and the ability to work independently, while respecting reporting procedure
- Candidates with more than 6 years relevant experience will be considered at Associate level