Legal Counsel – Structured Products / EMTNs
- Competetive and market level
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aquis Search , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8125
- 15 déc. 17 2017-12-15
Our client, a reputable global financial institution, is looking to recruit an additional lawyer in Hong Kong with experience of structured debt securities linked to credit, interest rates, FX and equities, including indices. OPEN TO RELOCATE CANDIDATES FROM : EUROPE (including London), AUSTRALIA and ASIA.
The position is a newly created position, covering the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for, amongst other matters, derivatives and repo/securities lending related queries, particularly credit derivatives. Overseas candidates are welcome too and will be considered.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Structuring and drafting documentation relating to structured securities issuance under the bank’s EMTN, Certificates and Warrants Programmes
- Responsibility for drafting of self-issued vanilla and structured notes, traded out of Asia (private placements, listed notes and public issuances)
- Participating in the EMTN annual programme update, in coordination with FID legal team in London & Paris, and Front Office Structuring team
- Involvement in projects regarding automation of the production of legal documents and new business initiatives.
- Providing support to the Head of Capital Markets Legal Asia Pacific, as well as other Capital Markets lawyers on the Paris-London Legal Platform.
- Management of retail distribution matters including negotiation of Distribution Agreements with private banks, asset managers and other distributors of CACIB issued securities, and maintenance and updates of the Distribution Agreement templates and procedures.
- Derivatives/Repo advisory and transactional work including general structuring of complex derivatives and repurchase/securities lending transactions.
- Providing general capital markets legal assistance.
- Experience working in a bank or a law firm.
- Experience structuring and negotiating structured EMTNs, and updating issuance Programmes
- Experience in drafting Final Terms & Pricing Supplements
- Retail Notes issuance
- Experience in derivatives generally
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to call Ansir Mahmood at (852) 2537 0333 or email him at email@example.com.