We are now working with a international banking and insurance firm based in Hong Kong. They are now seeking a cover role for Legal Manager / Assistant Manager for 6 months contract.
- Draft and review legal documents
- Provide legal advice and support to various departments
- Review insurance products, marketing and claims issues
- Handle complaint investigations and replies
- Provide legal advice in connection with major business initiatives and transactions
- Bachelor Degree in Law or related discipline
- 2-6 years relevant working experience
- Qualified lawyer (0-4 years' PQE) with experience preferably in insurance/financial institutions is preferred
- Good understanding of Insurance Ordinance, Banking Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, and the Hong Kong regulatory framework in respect of financial institutions is highly preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
- A good team player & able to work proactively & independently
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Our client offers 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and excellent training & development opportunities. Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary.