Loan Operations, Credit Maintenance Analyst, Officer
The Credit Maintenance Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for capturing and recording data on credit exposures, obligors and facilities in relevant credit systems in coordination with the Operations - Services team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate and maintain data quality in credit systems, monitor and report credit exposure, escalate deficiencies and recommend delinquent strategies in alignment with overall credit policies. Responsibilities:
- Reviewincoming credit maintenancerequests for completeness and accuracyinupdatingthecredit facility detailsin the systems
- Ensure renewal of fire insurance policy for mortgage loans are completed timely and with quality in place.
- Perform day to day operations activities under supervision / checker responsibilities(processes surrounding credit account setup / account maintenance / fire insurance renewal process handling / title deed management and etc).
- Support Unit Manager in preparing documentation or information forany audit review.
- Support Unit Manager in revisiting newor existing processes by providing assessment and recommendation to facilitate establishing new training material, procedures and providing training to the staffs.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Conducting quality assurance checks on both HK and Outsourcing Internal Vendors and providing regular feedbacks to them if there are any quality concerns
- Support and drive Operations initiatives - like Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Digital Transformation, Process Simplification Initiatives and Enhanced Control Management.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in similar position or area
- Able to work independently with relevant experience and a good team worker.
- Working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Windows domain
Job Family Group:
- Degree or High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Operations - Services Job Family:
Credit Maintenance Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting