- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Links International
- 15 juin 18 2018-06-15
A top-tier Global Investment Bank, with a proven track-record in Asia, seeks an experienced Analyst to join their expanding M&A team in Hong Kong.
The Analyst will be part of an established team in the region, and will be involved in the marketing and execution of sizeable M&A transactions across general sectors.
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of M&A and Advisory related transactions.
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches and due diligence reports.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models. This would include both DCF and LBO models.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with clients and business partners
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an Investment Banking/Big 4 environment.
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin is required.
- Strong modelling skills in both DCF and LBO, and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Chinese is required.
This is a superb opportunity for an IB Analyst wanting to gain solid deal exposure in the region. In addition, you will have access to qualified seniors in the team, who will assist in your career development within the bank.