MSIM, Active Fundamental Equity, Portfolio Specialist, Associate/Vice President, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, institutional securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management. The Global Opportunity Team manages over $9 billion in AUM for our Growth Investing platform. We manage high conviction, concentrated portfolios for clients and seek to invest in undervalued, high quality companies. Based in Hong Kong, we are looking for an organized, analytical and driven individual to support our top ranked Global Opportunity strategy (and affiliated International and Asia ex Japan strategies).
Based in Hong Kong, the Portfolio Specialist (non-investment) role supports capital raising and client servicing by writing investment commentaries, conducting portfolio reviews and supporting global marketing efforts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL-SETS:
- At least 5 years of relevant investment experience
- Capital raising and relationship building experience
- Very Organized
- Outstanding communication skills, to effectively communicate nuanced and complicated topics in an appropriate way to prospects and clients with varying degrees of subject matter sophistication
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint, to execute presentation materials, working with both Excel and Powerpoint to get our message across through your talent for design.
- Proactive and resourceful
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to read and think critically, to deliver the content as effectively as any investor on the team
- Team player, to get along with people in particular with our partners in sales and distribution and with the other portfolio specialists on our broader team in order to best serve our clients cooperatively