Our client is an international law firm company who are looking for a team player in the finance team to fulfill the management accountant duties.
- Perform monthly review of P&L, analyse expenses and record monthly journal entries
- Review monthly reconciliation between statutory and management account in China office
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedule for China office
- Assist manager for budget preparation and cash flow forecast
- Responsible for regular report for partner performance and matter balance
- Assist in the preparation of the HK audited financials for the management company and coordinate with auditors
- Assist BD in preparing client/matter statistics
- Ad hoc reports
- University degree in Finance/Accounting, professionally qualified accountant with HKICPA
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience in legal sector is a must
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Knowledge on China accounting and tax rule is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, capable to work independently and meet tight deadline
Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.