Manager/Senior Manager (Insurance)-Consulting-Advisory
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd
- 26 févr. 18 2018-02-26
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
In PwC Consulting, our work is to help organisations of all shapes and sizes grow faster and work smarter by solving their most complex business issues, from strategy to implementation. Our client might need help entering new markets, addressing the challenges created by organisational change, driving innovation within the organisation, or solving whatever complex issues they might face. We work with inspiring leaders of different industries to deliver results they can measure with a standard of client service that’s truly second to none.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As part of our team’s expansion plan, we are recruiting high calibre individuals to advise our Insurance clients on:
- Process Improvement & Organizational Design
- Enterprise Architecture design or Enterprise Risk Management
- IT or Finance system design/implementation
You will be working hand in hand with Consulting Directors in managing the project delivery, coaching junior project members, managing high level communication with clients, researching on the new market trends and developing new consulting products or services.
- Bachelor in Business Administration/ Computer Science / Engineering / Actuarial or other relevant discipline;
- At least 6 Years of relevant consulting experience, or industry experience with deep understanding of the Technology, Finance accounting (Reporting, solvency, consolidation etc.) and operation process flow of an insurance firm;
- Coding experience would be ideal but not a Must;
- Experience in system design, implementation or strategic planning is a plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to deal with high level senior management as well as technical, operational level staff;
- Experience with ERP, consolidation or analytical tools such as Hyperion (e.g. HP, HFM etc.), SAP BPC, and Oracle Financials etc. is a plus; and
- Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese), both written and spoken is a MUST
Key personal attributes
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:•Demonstrates courage and integrity;
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends;
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards;
- Open minded, agile with change and practical;
- Committed to self-develop and coaching of others for growth;
- Communicates with impact and empathy;
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate;
- Lead and contribute to team success;
- Is passionate about client service; and
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships.