Manager Branch Operations - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager Branch Operations.
In this role, you will
- Promote and drive process streamlining projects, supporting queue model implementation and other work improvement plans, ensuring the successful and effective roll out of Retail Distribution in order to uplift branch operations control and risk awareness
- Work closely with branch network and stakeholders in coordinating ad hoc projects for branch operations
- Provide support to branch network, ensure smooth operations and excellent service be provided to customers and fulfill their needs
- Maintain internal control standards, implement Group Compliance Policy and uplift staff awareness of operational risk and minimize the impact to bank or customer
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Sound knowledge and experience in branch operations and support
- Good at analyzing management information
- Possess strong computer skills in preparing spreadsheets like Excel, PowerPoint and Word files
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and self-motivated with strong initiative
- University degree is preferred
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009TQ4
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited