Manager, Channel Marketing
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Assist the supervisor to provide face-to-face frontline support and drive sales of insurance products in order to achieve business targets through promoting marketing initiatives
- To coach and motivate front line professionals to drive sales via marketing initiatives in order to achieve business target as well as to assist team head to formulate and deliver relevant business/marketing communications across all channels
- To design, coordinate and manage product events including to enhance product knowledge and sales effectiveness
- To partner with channels leaders to collect ongoing feedback for continuous improvements on marketing initiatives
- To host and facilitate agency focus groups to collect new marketing ideas
- University degree of any discipline (preferably in business or marketing)
- A minimum of 6 years relevant sales / sales support experience with multi-national insurance companies and/or banks and 2 years in supervisory role. Candidates with good track record of life insurance sales experience and strong marketing knowledge will be highly preferred.
- Training experience is a great asset.
- Thorough knowledge of life insurance products
- Result oriented, analytical minded and able to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skill with outgoing personality
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a highly preferred)
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint