Manager Client Development & Sales - APAC Buyside
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
Manager Client Development & Sales
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
The Client Development & Sales (CD&S) Manager will work to grow the CME Group product and services revenue from new and existing clients across the APAC buyside community. Reporting to the Regional Head of CD&S, and working closely with senior CD&S buyside colleagues, the Manager will help build and execute the regional CME listed and OTC derivative sales strategy for the client segment. The key objectives of the role are to broaden strategic relationships and to raise CME volume and revenue across all product classes.
- Work with senior colleagues to develop a strategic plan for engaging Central Bank, SWF, Asset Managers, Asset Owners and Hedge Funds clients.
- Be an active driver of new client acquisition, while growing and maintaining existing relationships across the APAC buyside community.
- Promote CME Group’s diverse range of products, clearing services, trading technology and OTC strategy to APAC buyside clients, primarily but not exclusively through campaign-based sales.
- Promote CME Groups products and services at regional industry events, conferences and through industry associations.
- Diligently and consistently engage with CRM database to manage and track sales and outreach activity for a portfolio of clients.
- Leverage internal and external data sources to track, analyse, benchmark and report on performance against key metrics.
- Be conversant in the full spectrum of CMEs Interest Rate, FX, Commodity, Equity and OTC products; and relevant client challenges due to dynamic market structure environment.
- Sales and / or client-facing financial services industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Written and spoken English and Mandarin language fluency required
- Team oriented approach, with the ability to perform versus individual and team targets
- Strong established network across APAC regional buyside community, and understanding of the current and changing Exchange, OTC and electronic trading environment.