HKMC Annuity Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited, is an authorized insurer to facilitate retirement financial planning through provision of annuity products in Hong Kong.
- To oversee and manage the Customer Service team, including call centre, service counter and customer relations, through establishing service standards and monitoring of key performance indicators;
- To identify key areas for improvement, drive and implement changes for Customer Service team to drive service excellence initiatives;
- To develop, implement and enhance customer service related procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure quality and efficient service deliverables;
- To proactively study relevant industry trends, regulatory changes and make enhancement and recommendations when necessary;
- To provide coaching, guidance and training to the customer service team to enhance technical knowledge; and
- To perform ad hoc project as assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder in Business Management, Communications or related disciplines, with professional insurance qualification (e.g. FLMI, ACS or IIQE) is an advantage;
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in life insurance industry including 4 years at management level, solid working experience in customer service and life insurance operations is preferable;
- Familiar with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements for life insurance;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua;
- Excellent customer-service mindset with effective interpersonal and communication skill;
- Strong management skill with excellent understanding of service improvement in quality assurance, control and risk management;
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and provide deliverables in a timely manner; and
- Strong analytical, communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary by 6 October 2022.
Please visit https://www.hkmca.hk/eng/about_us/careers.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMCA website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.