Manager, Data Analytics
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The individual will support the implementation of Data Analytics (DA) strategy, framework, and the relevant tools/platforms to enhance the auditing quality and provide value-adding insights relating to risks and controls. The person will also participate DA related audit engagements to deliver the approved audit plan. Responsibilities:
- Implement the DA strategy of GIA.
- Work with BU or specialist audit teams to:
- design and develop analytical projects
- implement effective continuous monitoring
- meet their reporting and analytics needs.
- Identify opportunities to help and work across the business units (within GIA and with the other departments) to optimise the audit operational processes through analytics.
- Deliver DA related training to the members within GIA.
- Prepare GIA DA summary for updating management and Audit Committee.
- Lead or participate in other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the manager or the Regional Directors or Group Head of Internal Audit.
- At least five years of experience in a data analysis role preferably in audit, risk, or compliance department. Experience with performing DA including directly discussing with business users and IT staff members to understand the business rules, identifying and locating the relevant data, data acquisition, understanding data fields, data preparation including importing, cleansing and formatting, creating queries based on the business rules and script the queries for re-run, exception follow-up and clarification.
- Knowledge on data analysis software. Experience in at least one of the following software is required: ACL (also known as Galvanize), Tableau, Power BI, SQL, or Python.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing machine learning solution.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Problem solving skills - ability to identify core issues, analyse data and reach appropriate conclusions by applying DA techniques.
- Ability to critically challenge work quality and provide advice on areas of improvement.
- Need to travel at moderate level.
- Ability to meet milestones within time, cost constraints.
- Good writing, communication, and presentation skills.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.