Founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients. The KGI Group prides itself on utilizing unsurpassable integrity and professionalism, prudence in its judgments and reliance on the security of a well-resourced institution to provide this service to its clients. Your No.1 Choice for Global Investment and Financial Services
- Lead internal resources and external vendors in developing digital products, including but not limit to mobile app, website.
- Translate business requirements into product requirement/user stories.
- Ensure development team understands the specifications to deliver quality product within timeline.
- Track project timelines and manage multiple team dependencies to communicate with stakeholders and ensure timely deliveries.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress; update progress to provide transparency on product, release and sprint backlogs.
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in digital products or services
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Master who worked at least in two Agile projects and solid knowledge in Agile/Scrum.
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering (user stories, functional & technical specifications and UAT plan)
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in financial institutions, Fintech or Ecommerce industry is highly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. VBA, Macro and JIRA.
For more details about career opportunities in KGI, please visit our website: http://www.kgieworld.com/Careers.aspx?sc_lang=en
Please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference to email@example.com or mail to HR Department, 41/F Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)